The "Around the World with WorldHotels" contest (the "Contest") is sponsored by World Hotels AG ("WorldHotels"), in cooperation with its partners.
Travel Agents (Customer) are invited to answer some questions about WorldHotels properties and services to be entered into a Prize Draw.
By registering to the awareness contest, users accept the Terms & Conditions set by WorldHotels.
The Contest is open to all travel agents.
To be eligible to be part of the prize draw, the participant needs to answer correctly to the questions at landing page contest.WorldHotels.com/around-the-world (or any specific partner page, identified by the partner’s name at the end of the URL).
Only one entry per participant will be accepted to the Contest. Entries indicating the same email address, or who have other similarities will be considered, for the purposes of this Contest, to be the same participant. Participant must be a valid travel agent with an IATA or CLIA identification document for proof of employment.
Only entries submitted via the form at the dedicated landing page will be valid.
The participants may submit their participation between June 1, 2019 (00:01 a.m. CEST) and June 30, 2019 (11:59 p.m. CEST).
The Prize draw will take place after the close of the Contest.
Only entries that meet the requirements of the Contest will be entered into the Prize Draw by WorldHotels.
The winners will be randomly selected from all eligible Contest entries received during the applicable Contest Period.
The odds of being randomly selected to win the prizes depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest period.
The Prizes will be awarded to the Customer whose entry is selected randomly by a WorldHotels' judge.
By entering the Contest, the Participants agree that WorldHotels will be the sole and final judge and no appeals will be accepted.
There are thirty one prizes, drawn randomly among all participants:
- a three-night stay for 2 people at one of the WorldHotels participating properties of your choice:
- Caravelle Saigon
- Westminster Hotel
- Linden Row Inn
- La Casa del Zorro
- COVA Hotel
- Villa Sassa Hotel Residence & SPA
- Tiffany Hotel
- Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano
- Hotel Victoria
- Hôtel Longemalle
- Hotel de la Rose
- Hotel Bristol
- ARTE Seminar und Konferenzhotel
- Hotel Diplomat
- Hotel Villa Real
- Hotel Balmes
- Park Hotel
- Grand Hotel Cravat
- IH Hotels Milano Watt 13
- Hotel Quirinale
- Grand Hotel Savoia
- Hotel am Terrassenufer
- Atrium Hotel Mainz
- Hôtel Pont Royal
- Hotel Claridge
- Hotel del Parque
- China Hotel
- Manos Stephanie Hotel
- Hotel Damier
- Thirty (30) Amazon voucher worth 50 EUR / 50 USD (one voucher per winner)
The name of the winners of the Contest will be displayed on the contest landing page and announced on WorldHotels social media channels.
WorldHotels will contact the winners of the Prizes via email (this must be provided for the entry) with relevant instructions for claiming the Prizes, which must be acknowledged by the winners within 7 days via return email. Participants agree that if they do not reply to the Prize notification within that 7-day period, the Prizes will become invalid and participants will not be able to receive any Prizes thereafter and an alternative winner will be selected for the Prizes.
In order to win, the selected Participant will be required to sign a standard Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the Contest Rules, acceptance of the Prizes as awarded and releasing WorldHotels from all liability relating to the Contest.
The Prizes exclude possible local taxes and additional services. It is up the winners to check if any local tax requirements (e.g. payment in kind) apply in conjunction with the prizes and to follow them accordingly, paying any fees arising from the collection of prizes at stake.
The Prize also exclude transport to and from the hotel, alcohol, incidentals and gratuities. Surcharges may be applicable during public holidays and peak seasons.
The Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the Prizes will be allowed or offered.
Vouchers are to be presented to front desk upon arrival.
Accommodation is applicable for up to two persons, and valid for the room type stated and is inclusive of daily breakfasts.
Redemption is subject to availability at the point of request and bookings should be made at least 10 working days in advance.
The vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of issuance and no extensions will be applied. No refunds are applicable, the vouchers are non-transferable and no VAT issuance applies.
- By entering this Contest, Customers agree to be included in the WorldHotels customer mailing list to receive company newsletters. Customers may unsubscribe at any time and without reason from such mailings electronically at the bottom of each mailing or by contacting the help desk.
- All content submitted to the Contest becomes the property of WorldHotels. WorldHotels can use the content for any onward marketing it deems fit without any additional permissions required and without any royalties due.
- Prize claims are subject to verification by WorldHotels and/or its designated representatives. WorldHotels will be the sole and final reference source in validating any such claims.
- By participating in this Contest, Customers agree: (a) to be bound by these Terms and the decisions of WorldHotels, (b) to release and hold harmless WorldHotels, its partners, its affiliates, and subsidiaries, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives, from any and all liability for claims/damages including, but not limited to, claims/damages for personal injury, for property damage with respect to acceptance, possession or use of the Prizes being offered or participation in the Contest.
- WorldHotels shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or registration of Contest submission information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions, line failures of any telephone network, failure of computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit online surveys, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest, or for late, lost, stolen or misdirected submissions.
- WorldHotels reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Contest, at its sole discretion and without reason being provided.
- Employees and family members of WorldHotels are able to participate in this Contest but will not be eligible to receive or benefit from any Prizes being offered.
- The Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and local laws, as well as the rules adopted in view of said laws.
- The personal information provided to enter the Contest will be used to administer the Contest, and to deliver future news from the hotel via email.
- WorldHotels is not liable in case of forgotten passports or visas or in any other case of failure of the winner.
- Submissions that contain content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including intellectual property rights, privacy, publicity, moral or other personal proprietary right or that is deceptive or fraudulent, content that is hateful, threatening, etc. or that is considered offensive by WorldHotels will not be accepted.
- Submissions that include voting groups will not be accepted.
- Submissions from fake Instagram accounts will not be accepted.
- Mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated methods may be disqualified. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, for reasons including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who it deems to have tampered with the entry process, and to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest. If cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right at its discretion to determine the winner using all non-suspect eligible entries received up to the time of cancellation. Sponsor is not responsible for failed, partial, delayed or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind in connection with entries or the entry process, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. In the event of a dispute over an electronic entry, Prize will be awarded to the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account, not the name on the entry form.
- For a copy of the Contest Rules, please write to: WorldHotels WORLD HOTELS AG Sitz Frankfurt/Main Unterschweinstiege 2-14, 60549 Frankfurt am Main | Germany
- Any disputes arising from participation in the Contest will be adjudicated in Germany.