Great Rates for Great Breaks!
SEARCH BY DESTINATION
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
The Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur is a luxury Kuala Lumpur hotel offering a mix of comfort and elegance in the heart of the city. With spa, fitness and meeting facilities, several restaurants, bars and lavish rooms, it is an ideal place to stay for business or leisure.
Kazakhstan - Almaty
One of Kazakhstan's finest hotels, the Worldhotel Saltanat Almaty is located in the heart of the Old City. Surrounded by verdant gardens and mature trees, it was fully renovated in 2010 and is an ideal hotel in Almaty for business and leisure travellers alike.
Netherlands - The Hague
Ideal among The Hague hotels for business and leisure, the centrally located Worldhotel Bel Air The Hague has a new state-of-the-art conference centre with multifunctional halls and rooms, as well as a stylish restaurant and a sizzling jazz bar, The Embassy, which hosts world-famous musicians.
Netherlands - Rijswijk
The Worldhotel Grand Winston combines cutting edge design with stunning architecture in a modern design hotel. The Hague is conveniently located within easy travelling distance of all of the Netherlands' main cities. The hotel offers top quality modern amenities.
Germany - Hamburg
One of the top business hotels in Hamburg, the newly built Worldhotel The Rilano Hamburg offers a superb Hanseatic experience. Elegant décor, comfortable rooms, fusion dining, modern conference facilities and stunning views of the Elbe make this the perfect choice.
Germany - Munich
A top new contender among the business hotels in Munich, Worldhotel The Rilano München is located in trendy Schwabing in the north of Munich, only 10 minutes from the city centre. Its atmosphere is warm, stylish and high-tech.
Vietnam - Nha Trang
With 113 rooms to choose from, the Worldhotel Amiana Nha Trang offers a uniquely relaxing experience to every guest. Coupling the tranquillity of coastline living with modern facilities, this resort offers the most elegant retreat Vietnam has to offer.
Italy - Rome
Smart and contemporary, Worldhotel Ripa Roma – Rome's first lifestyle hotel – provides a memorable holiday experience. Situated in the heart of Trastevere, one of the most colorful areas in the city, its daringly modern design sets it apart from other Rome luxury hotels.
China (People's Republic of) - Suzhou
The Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suhzou is a luxury hotel located in the heart of the dynamic Suzhou Industrial Park, offering guests fine dining, high-tech fitness facilities and a huge array of business and conferencing facilities. All rooms feature modern amenities.
China (People's Republic of) - Wuxi
The Worldhotel Grand Juna Wuxi is a brand new hotel in Wuxi, occupying a prime spot on the shore of the Shangxian River, five minutes from the new city hall. Dining options are available at four restaurants. State-of-the-art convention facilities are available for a range of functions.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is subject to availability and only valid when booking the special rate Double Miles for Early Birds 20 days in advance.
- Prepaid rate, cannot be cancelled, refunded or changed.
- Minimum length of stay is two nights.
- Valid for stay dates from 1st December 2013 to 28 February 2014, many hotels also offer the rate in November 2013 and March 2014.
- *Miles will be credited to the following frequent flyer programs: AirBaltic – BalticMiles; Air China – Phoenix Miles (1,600km); Air France/KLM – FlyingBlue; Alitalia – Mille Miglia; American Airlines – AAdvantage; ANA – ANA Mileage Club; Asiana Airlines – Asiana Club; Cathay Pacific – Asia Miles; Czech Airlines – OK Plus; Delta Airlines - Sky Miles; Finnair - Finnair Plus; Garuda Indonesia – Garuda Frequent Flyer; Iberia - Iberia Plus (2,000 Avios); Jet Airways – Jet Privilege; Malaysia Airlines – Enrich (1,200 miles); Miles & More; Multiplus (500 points); Qantas - Qantas Frequent Flyer (2,000 points); SAS – EuroBonus; Singapore Airlines – Kris Flyer; Thai Airways – Royal Orchid Plus; Transaero - Transaero Privilege (200 points); TAP - TAP Victoria; United Airlines – Mileage Plus; US Airways – Dividend Miles and Virgin Atlantic – Flying Club.