Stellv. Empfangsleiter (m/w)
Hotel The Madison Hamburg - Hamburg, Germany
Start Date: August 01, 2014
Sie suchen ein First Class Hotel mit persönlicher Atmosphäre und einem guten Team?
Sie sind mit Begeisterung Gastgeber, möchten Ihre fundierten fachlichen Erfahrungen in unserem 4-Sterne-Superior-Hotel mit einbringen und mit uns zusammen Ihre Karriere voranbringen?
- Herzlicher Gastgeber
- Aktive Mitarbeit am Front Office in den verschiedenen Schichten
- Mitverantwortung für einen reibungslosen organisatorischen Ablauf im Front Office Bereich
- Steigerung der Servicequalität und Schulung der Mitarbeiter und Auszubildenden
- Mehrjährige Berufserfahrung am Front Office, mind. ein Jahr in vergleichbarer Position
- Gastorientiertes, professionelles, verbindliches und gepflegtes Auftreten
- Verantwortungsvolle Persönlichkeit
- Ausgezeichnete Sprachkenntnisse in Deutsch und Englisch in Wort und Schrift
- Teamorientiertes Arbeiten
- Gute IT-Kenntnisse, wenn möglich OPERA
Birgit Lüdemann - Empfangs- & Marketingleiterin
Phone number: +49 (0)40 - 37666 0
Manager Performance & Revenue Optimisation China
Worldhotels Office - Shanghai, China (People's Republic of)
Start Date: August 01, 2014
1. Central contact person for affiliate hotels and resorts within the China region:
Worldhotels is an exclusive group of independent hotels with a handpicked portfolio of 500 properties in 250 destinations and 65 countries across the world. This position is the primary contact for approximately 30 Worldhotels affiliates and Full License Members in the China region.
2. Revenue production for affiliate hotels:
The PRO Manager's primary responsibility is to ensure that affiliates maximize all revenue and profit opportunities available to them through the vast array of Worldhotels services, technologies and resources. This will be accomplished by frequent monitoring and tactical use of rate shop, audit, and customized reporting tools report reviews.
3. Manage China PRO Team:
The PRO Manager will be responsible for managing and coaching the associates within the PRO China department. These associates will have direct report to Manager
4. Development of business activity plans:
The PRO Manager will work with PRO Director on the design of production-centric strategic and tactical activity plans, and coordinate their execution with affiliates to increase revenue via Worldhotels distribution channels.
The PRO Manager will conduct on-site and webinar trainings in the China region on all Worldhotels programs and systems. The audience can range from new affiliates on all topics and refresh existing affiliates on various topics as needed. Additionally, PRO Manager will liaise with assigned hotels to recommend targeted Worldhotels Academy training programs designed to bring about increased knowledge and in turn will have a positive impact on their business
6. Support of new member integration in the responsible region:
The efficient and effective integration of a new affiliate property joining the Worldhotels family is critical to future successes. The PRO Manager will work in concert with the PRO Integrations Manager during new property integrations to ensure flawless execution.
7. Liaison and support between regional and global Worldhotels offices:
The PRO Manager will work closely with the APAC regional team on all operational tasks. Additionally, strategically liaise with other Worldhotels offices and departments globally to ensure the success of affiliate hotel in the China region.
- At least 5 years of experience in Hotel Management in Operations, Sales and Marketing, Revenue Management and/or other revenue-centric positions
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent postgraduate qualifications in Hospitality, Marketing, Economics, or similar fields
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese with the ability to succinctly communicate complex ideas to small and medium sized audiences that include all levels of hotel staff: senior executive levels to hotel front-line staff.
- Decisive, target-oriented and proactive with the confidence to engage and positively influence numerous personality types.
- An engaging personality with the ability to effectively listen, convince, and lead
- Highly detail-oriented with the analytical proficiency to interpret statistical data
- Ability to manage and prioritize a broad range of tasks and projects
- The ability to travel approximately 25% of the time, including international travel
- Working knowledge of distribution channels and CRS system capabilities
- Expertise with CRS systems, PMS, CRM, GDS, RFPs are all highly desirable
- Working knowledge of local and global OTA and online travel review companies
- Proficient with social media platforms
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (PPT, XLS, DOC)
Jacie Wong - Administration Manager
Phone number: +65 (62) 27 55 35
Hotel Media One Hotel Dubai - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Start Date: August 01, 2014
Reactive sales person handling a specific and assigned area with the intent to up-sell hotel rooms, food & beverage and function space, to identify industry sector markets and clients and to promote the hotel in line with strategic and tactical business development strategies.
Media One Hotel is one of Dubai’s most stylish hotels catering to the savvy business traveller and local corporations as the spacious hotel rooms’ dynamic sense of style and striking design appeals to the region’s multi – cultural customers.
Media One Hotel is a world away from being ordinary; it boasts amazing views of the Arabian Gulf, the iconic Palm Jumeirah, or the Emirates Golf Club and is conveniently located minutes from Dubai Marina and Mina Seyahi‘s sandy beaches, close to premier shopping malls giving you easy access to the city and offering exceptional rates.
- Bachelor Degree in related fields or equivalent similarity experience required.
- Minimum 2 years or equivalent experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Arabic an advantage
- Demonstrated proficiency in business software products such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
- Familiar with S&C Opera
- Team-player, flexible, adaptable, personable and able to work well with others, takes direction, and fulfills responsibilities under stress or pressure with minimal direct supervision
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work environment with tight timelines, strong project management and co-ordination skills
Mr. Leon Salinel - Director of Sales & Marketing
Phone number: +971556218009
Hotel Galaxy Hotel - Macau, Macau, China
Start Date: August 01, 2014
- Greets and ensures that all guests are attended to in a friendly and helpful manner at all times and attempts to use guest’s name at every opportunity.
- Respond to all guest questions and provide guest assistance and information as requested by maintaining current product knowledge of events and facilities of the hotel.
- To assist Front Desk & Concierge during peak period in minimizing the guest’s waiting time at the Front Desk counter
- Does everything possible to ensure that all guests depart the Hotel with a positive impression of the Hotel services.
- To wish every guest a warm farewell and thank them for coming.
- Maintains a “willingness to please” attitude and gives undivided attention to any approaching guest.
- Welcomes guests at any of the Hotel entrance, offering the greeting appropriate to the time of day taking particular note of VIP and repeat guests.
- Uses the names of the guests, especially repeat and long staying guests and routinely greets guests as they pass through the doors, remaining alert to situations where he can be of assistance to the guests.
- Maintains a well groomed hair style and wears clean, shiny well polished shoes and a neat uniform while on duty.
- Helps other staff in the department, replacing them temporarily when necessary.
- Has full knowledge of Galaxy Hotel standards.
- Coordinates with Bell Service and/or Concierge should there be a need to assist guests with their luggage or transportation requirements.
- Assumes other duties assigned by Management as required.
- Good communication Skill
- Height with 173 cm or above
- With related hotel experience or customer service experience
Senior Manager Joey Fong - Recruitment
Phone number: 853 88839639