Sales Coordinator (Japanese & South Korea market)
Worldhotels Office - Tokyo, Japan
Start Date: June 01, 2015
The position will be base in Tokyo, Japan Sales Office
Provide assistance to the Director of Sales, Japan & South Korea on administration and sales support. Responsible for bringing in and confirming business for Japan & South Korea, and liaise with clients and member hotels on logistics requirements of business.
2 years in a Sales environment in Hotel / Travel or Tourism-related industry
Jacie Wong - Senior Manager, Administration & HR
Hotel Daniel Vienna - Vienna, Austria
Start Date: June 01, 2015
Mit 3 Hotels in Graz und bald 2 Häusern in Wien ist die Weitzer Hotels BetriebsgesmbH einer der innovativsten Hotelbetriebe in Österreich. Mit viel Gespür für den Puls der Zeit bauen wir nicht auf abgeklärte Konzepte und Copy & Paste, sondern entwickeln für jedes Haus eine eigenständige und in sich stimmige Hotelwelt. Allen Hotels gemein ist der Verzicht auf veraltete Strukturen und der Mut, unkonventionelle Ideen zu realisieren. Eine lebendige Gastronomie ist wesentlicher Teil unseres Unternehmens. Um diese individuellen und einzigartigen Hotelkonzepte und Ideen zu verkaufen, braucht es Menschen
… die zuerst uns und dann unsere Kunden begeistern und Ziele übertreffen,
… die Überzeugung, Lächeln, Sympathie und eine positive Einstellung ausstrahlen und
… die abseits von Mainstream nach neuen Wegen suchen, mutig und ehrgeizig sind.
• Neukundenakquise, insbesondere am Wiener Markt
• Umfangreiche Betreuung von Bestandskunden Präsentation der Weitzer Hotels Gruppe bei Kundenterminen, Messen und Sales Blitz
• Eigenständige Organisation und Planung von Verkaufsaktivitäten
• Marktbeobachtung und Erkennen von Potenzialen zur Steigerung der Hotelauslastung
• Vertragsverhandlungen und –abschlüsse sowohl mit Firmenkunden als auch mit Reiseveranstaltern
• Touristische Ausbildung und einschlägige Hotelerfahrung
• Mehrjährige Erfahrung in der Position als Representative oder Sales Manager
• Ausgezeichnete Englischkenntnisse, weitere Sprachkenntnisse von Vorteil
• Sehr gute EDV-Anwenderkenntnisse sowie Opera PMS, Sales & Catering
• Kommunikations- und Verhandlungsstärke sowie sehr sicheres Auftreten und gepflegtes Erscheinungsbild
• Dienstort ist Wien, Reisebereitschaft, Führerschein B
• Höchstmaß an Dienstleistungsbereitschaft
Mindestbruttogehalt: EUR 2.000,00 mit Bereitschaft zur Überbezahlung.
Karin Winkler - Director of Business Development Weitzer Hotels BetriebsgesmbH
Phone number: +43 316 703 613
Hotel Loong Palace Hotel & Resort - Beijing, China (People's Republic of)
Start Date: December 01, 2014
* At least 5 years working in International hotel with Front Office and Reservation background
* Or at least 2 years experience in Revenue Management
* With full knowledge of OPERA system, DELPHI and OTA
* Having idea of inventory control, reporting and figure analysis
* English ability is a must
* Willing to take challenge in handling big size of hotel property
Director of Sales and Marketing Eric Chou -
Phone number: 8618559908930
Hotel Grand Hotel Europa - Innsbruck, Austria
Start Date: December 01, 2014
The only 5 star hotel in Innsbruck is expanding it's Sales & Marketing Team and is seeking for an E-commerce Manager.
- Review occupancy and adjust allotments and rates accordingly on a daily base
- Identify high demanded periods and adjust all online channels
- Maintain the hotel homepage
- Update hotel information and media content on all online distribution channels
- Perform close out procedures with contract partners and all online channels
- Maintain all valid rate codes on Trust and set restrictions if necessary
- React to customer reviews on all relevant channels
- Support reservations department with group offers
- Handle RFP’s (request for proposal) on Nexus and other online platforms
- Support Sales & Marketing department with creation of online- and advert- content
- Support Sales department with mailings
- Support Sales & Marketing department during busy periods
- Support reservation department during busy times
- Implement an OTA selling strategy with focus on raising the ADR
- Make fast decision about rate de-/increases on your own
- Build professional relationship to account managers with major OTA’s
- Familiar with rate loading and OTA backends
- Sales & Marketing background
- Experienced with Trust and Nexus
- Outgoing personality
- Professional phone and writing manners
Timo Zinkgraf -
Phone number: +435125931942
JAPANESE RELATIONS AND SALES MANAGER
Hotel Furama Resort Danang - Danang, Vietnam
Start Date: November 01, 2014
The luxurious Furama Resort Danang is a true icon within Vietnam's tourism and hospitality field.
This 5-star heaven on world-famous Da Nang Beach which was selected as one of the six most luxurious beaches in the world by the Forbes magazine, is seeking for the position of a Japanese Guest Relations and Sales Manager.
1. Japanese citizen
2. A university degree in marketing or business studies is preferred
3. Effective communication skills, both written and oral in English
4. Minimum one year experience as a Sales Manager
5. Good at Negotiation, Sales Planning and Building Relationships with customer.
6. Experience in working with Travel Agent, Tour Operators and Corporates
7. Computer skills are essential (Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint...)
• Performs sales activities on Japanese accounts and implement national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the Japanese Market.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Is responsible for the achievement of the budget and forecasts for the Japanese market.
• Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and following up on work results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Assists with Japanese groups and FIT check-ins
• Constant guest contact to ensure that all needs of Japanese guests are met during their stay.
• Being the contact person and communicator between Japanese guests and all relevant departments on any issues which need to be addressed and resolve those quickly and efficiently as per Furama Resorts policies and procedures.
• Solves any Japanese guest complaints or problems, keep a record and report to Front Office Management
• Be service oriented and be responsible for providing information on all available services.
Interested candidates please send CVs: to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org. Visit us: http://www.furamavietnam.com
Hotel Media One Hotel Dubai - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Start Date: August 01, 2014
Reactive sales person handling a specific and assigned area with the intent to up-sell hotel rooms, food & beverage and function space, to identify industry sector markets and clients and to promote the hotel in line with strategic and tactical business development strategies.
Media One Hotel is one of Dubai’s most stylish hotels catering to the savvy business traveller and local corporations as the spacious hotel rooms’ dynamic sense of style and striking design appeals to the region’s multi – cultural customers.
Media One Hotel is a world away from being ordinary; it boasts amazing views of the Arabian Gulf, the iconic Palm Jumeirah, or the Emirates Golf Club and is conveniently located minutes from Dubai Marina and Mina Seyahi‘s sandy beaches, close to premier shopping malls giving you easy access to the city and offering exceptional rates.
- Bachelor Degree in related fields or equivalent similarity experience required.
- Minimum 2 years or equivalent experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Arabic an advantage
- Demonstrated proficiency in business software products such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
- Familiar with S&C Opera
- Team-player, flexible, adaptable, personable and able to work well with others, takes direction, and fulfills responsibilities under stress or pressure with minimal direct supervision
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work environment with tight timelines, strong project management and co-ordination skills
Mr. Leon Salinel - Director of Sales & Marketing
Phone number: +971556218009
Hotel Galaxy Hotel - Macau, Macau, China
Start Date: August 01, 2014
- Greets and ensures that all guests are attended to in a friendly and helpful manner at all times and attempts to use guest’s name at every opportunity.
- Respond to all guest questions and provide guest assistance and information as requested by maintaining current product knowledge of events and facilities of the hotel.
- To assist Front Desk & Concierge during peak period in minimizing the guest’s waiting time at the Front Desk counter
- Does everything possible to ensure that all guests depart the Hotel with a positive impression of the Hotel services.
- To wish every guest a warm farewell and thank them for coming.
- Maintains a “willingness to please” attitude and gives undivided attention to any approaching guest.
- Welcomes guests at any of the Hotel entrance, offering the greeting appropriate to the time of day taking particular note of VIP and repeat guests.
- Uses the names of the guests, especially repeat and long staying guests and routinely greets guests as they pass through the doors, remaining alert to situations where he can be of assistance to the guests.
- Maintains a well groomed hair style and wears clean, shiny well polished shoes and a neat uniform while on duty.
- Helps other staff in the department, replacing them temporarily when necessary.
- Has full knowledge of Galaxy Hotel standards.
- Coordinates with Bell Service and/or Concierge should there be a need to assist guests with their luggage or transportation requirements.
- Assumes other duties assigned by Management as required.
- Good communication Skill
- Height with 173 cm or above
- With related hotel experience or customer service experience
Senior Manager Joey Fong - Recruitment
Phone number: 853 88839639