PR, Brand Marketing & Communications Executive
Worldhotels Office - Singapore, Singapore
Start Date: April 01, 2014
- To co-ordinate and drive aspects of media relations, including press releases, media familiarisations and more to ensure maximum exposure whilst minimizing unnecessary costs and wastage.
- To plan, conceptualize and execute all marketing initiatives, partnership and promotional programs and advertising campaigns for the region to increase brand awareness and reach and drive measurable incremental revenue whilst ensuring standards of professionalism are met.
- Liaise, implement and manage strategies with member hotels in the region to improve and increase the level of brand compliance including the provision of opportunities for joint promotions among member properties
- Diploma holders with some 2 years experience in PR, Brand & Communications
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- A self-driven, self-motivated, independent and strong team player
- Positive attitude
Positions are open to Singaporeans & Permanent Residents only and we regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Jacie Wong - Administration Manager
Phone number: +65 (62) 27 55 35
Hotel Media One Hotel Dubai - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Start Date: March 01, 2014
Reactive sales person handling a specific and assigned area with the intent to up-sell hotel rooms, food & beverage and function space, to identify industry sector markets and clients and to promote the hotel in line with strategic and tactical business development strategies.
Media One Hotel is one of Dubai’s most stylish hotels catering to the savvy business traveller and local corporations as the spacious hotel rooms’ dynamic sense of style and striking design appeals to the region’s multi – cultural customers.
Media One Hotel is a world away from being ordinary; it boasts amazing views of the Arabian Gulf, the iconic Palm Jumeirah, or the Emirates Golf Club and is conveniently located minutes from Dubai Marina and Mina Seyahi‘s sandy beaches, close to premier shopping malls giving you easy access to the city and offering exceptional rates.
- Bachelor Degree in related fields or equivalent similarity experience required.
- Minimum 2 years or equivalent experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Arabic an advantage
- Demonstrated proficiency in business software products such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
- Familiar with S&C Opera
- Team-player, flexible, adaptable, personable and able to work well with others, takes direction, and fulfills responsibilities under stress or pressure with minimal direct supervision
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work environment with tight timelines, strong project management and co-ordination skills
Mr. Leon Salinel - Director of Sales & Marketing
Phone number: +971556218009
Hotel Galaxy Hotel - Macau, Macau, China
Start Date: March 01, 2014
- Greets and ensures that all guests are attended to in a friendly and helpful manner at all times and attempts to use guest’s name at every opportunity.
- Respond to all guest questions and provide guest assistance and information as requested by maintaining current product knowledge of events and facilities of the hotel.
- To assist Front Desk & Concierge during peak period in minimizing the guest’s waiting time at the Front Desk counter
- Does everything possible to ensure that all guests depart the Hotel with a positive impression of the Hotel services.
- To wish every guest a warm farewell and thank them for coming.
- Maintains a “willingness to please” attitude and gives undivided attention to any approaching guest.
- Welcomes guests at any of the Hotel entrance, offering the greeting appropriate to the time of day taking particular note of VIP and repeat guests.
- Uses the names of the guests, especially repeat and long staying guests and routinely greets guests as they pass through the doors, remaining alert to situations where he can be of assistance to the guests.
- Maintains a well groomed hair style and wears clean, shiny well polished shoes and a neat uniform while on duty.
- Helps other staff in the department, replacing them temporarily when necessary.
- Has full knowledge of Galaxy Hotel standards.
- Coordinates with Bell Service and/or Concierge should there be a need to assist guests with their luggage or transportation requirements.
- Assumes other duties assigned by Management as required.
- Good communication Skill
- Height with 173 cm or above
- With related hotel experience or customer service experience
Senior Manager Joey Fong - Recruitment
Phone number: 853 88839639